A Message from the Sheakley Group of Companies
To Our Valued Clients:
Given the global concerns regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its quickly evolving impact on our community and country, we wanted to personally reach out to update you, our clients, on the steps Sheakley is taking in response to the situation.
Our executive team has been meeting frequently and actively working with our various divisions to enact a Business Continuity Plan that ensures continued support for both you and your employees at the same level of service that you’ve come to expect.
We are continuing to carefully monitor the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such as the Centers for Disease Control, the Ohio Department of Health, and other local and national health organizations, and encourage you to do the same.
On behalf of the entire company, we thank you for your continued trust in Sheakley. Our employees and our clients have been at the center of our business since 1963 and we remain committed to providing you with unmatched service and support.
We will continue to update our social media accounts and our website with critical information and alerts as the situation unfolds.
The Sheakley Group of Companies
NEWS & UPDATES
• DOL Responds to NY Federal Court FFCRA Decision (Frost Brown Todd)
• Economic Relief Program Comparison (Principal)
• Responsible RestartOhio
• BWC Board approves $1.6 billion dividend for Ohio employers
• Governor DeWine, Lt. Governor Husted Create Ohio Office of Small Business Relief
• Ohio BWC Waives Employer Program Requirements Amid COVID-19 Concerns
• Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide & Checklist
• Ohio BWC Premium Installment Payments Deferred Until June 1st
• Trump Signs Coronavirus Relief Bill Into Law
• Common WARN Number to Speed Processing of COVID-19 Related Unemployment Benefits (ODJFS)
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What Employers Need to Know
• Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers (CDC)
• Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, or Commercial Establishments Safe (CDC)OL Re
Important Client Updates
See below for important updates specific to our various client divisions: