Building a Culture of Safety
Complete Safety Resources by Sheakley Workforce Management
As an integral part of an effective workers’ compensation program, workplace safety is a priority for every company. Our wide range of safety staffing, compliance, and training solutions are built to fit the specific needs and requirements of our clients. Whether on-site, regional, or online webinar sessions, our safety experts are there for you every step of the way.
BENEFITS OF WORKPLACE SAFETY
Get Control of Your Workers’ Compensation Costs
An effective training program can result in fewer injuries, better employee morale, and ensure your workers’ compensation premium costs remain low. Injured employees, compliance issues, and delays in proper reporting can also result in thousands of dollars in additional costs and hefty fines. Our proactive approach to safety helps identify and erase safety hazards to eliminate the costs of workplace accidents and violations.
A MODERN AND EFFECTIVE APPROACH
Sheakley Workforce Management Services
Our comprehensive suite of safety staffing, consulting, inspection, and training and education services help to educate employees, monitor safety practices, and build awareness to create a safer workplace and minimize workplace accidents. Our dedicated team of safety professionals give you every resource you need to remain safe and compliant.
Workplace Safety for the Modern Business.
Cost effective staffing solutions for nationwide projects of any size, both temporary and permanent. Our national database of certified safety professionals, supervisors, directors, and consultants is filled with individuals who have expertise across a wide array of industries, allowing us to staff a project within one week.
Get access to:
- Electronic monitoring of time sheets with GPS tracking information
- Daily project safety observation reports
- Our in-house network of senior safety consultants and managers on staff
- Monthly project checkup visit by one of our senior safety professionals
Ensure your employees safety while on the job.
Comprehensive drug and alcohol program development and implementation – including the Ohio BWC Drug Free Safety Program (DFSP)
- Specialized OSHA required on-site and web-based safety courses
- “Train the Trainer” courses
- Powered industrial truck
- CPR/First Aid
- OSHA 10/30 hour classes
- Customized workplace and jobsite safety presentations and resources
Our suite of services keeps your facility OSHA compliant.
Assess the current conditions of your facility to help you develop and maintain a plan to remain compliant so that you can avoid costly OSHA fines.
- OSHA recordkeeping services – ensure your records are kept up to date and accurate in adherence with all OSHA safety and health requirements.
- OSHA policy review and development
- OSHA compliance audit assistance and on-site facility assessments
- Our qualified consultants will make certain that you don’t fall victim to any of OSHA’s top-10 cited standards.
- Fall protection
- Hazard communication
- Respiratory protection
- Powered industrial trucks
- Machine guarding
- Fall protections
- Electrical/wiring methods
Keep your fleet safe, DOT compliant, and on the road.
DOT regulations are often complex and tedious. Our DOT experts can address all of your company’s day-to-day transportation safety questions that provide you the convenience and comfort knowing your fleet is safe.
- Operating authority support
- MCS-150: Motor carrier authority
- UCR: Unified carrier registration
- IFTA (Ohio only): International fuel tax
- KYU: Kentucky weight distance
- IRP: International registration plan
- 2290: Heavy highway vehicle use tax
- PUCO: For-hire intrastate motor carrier registration
- FMSCA mock audits
- Driver qualification file management
- DOT drug and alcohol program management
- Driver scorecards and reporting
- DOT on-site training and webinars
To get a free and thorough program analysis, contact one of our dedicated safety consultants today.
Because your business is our top priority
When you partner with Sheakley, you get access to a dedicated team of professionals who have decades of combined experience between them.
- For over 55 years, we have assisted businesses both large and small with navigating these complexities all across Ohio.
- Not only can we help make sure that you and your people are protected, we also take the administrative burden off your plate.
- Get back to what you do best – running the organization you’ve always dreamed of, free from worry or compromise.
TRUSTED BY TOP BRANDS
serving ohio for 50 years
Ohio’s Most Trusted Provider for Over 50 Years.
From Cincinnati to Cleveland, we believe that there’s no better place to build a business, or be a good neighbor. At Sheakley, our #1 priority is making our economy the best in the country by serving small businesses like yours.
The Sheakley Success Plan
One Partner. Everything you need.
At Sheakley, we collaborate with our clients to free them from the stress of workplace safety management so that they can see their vision for sustainable growth fulfilled.
Assess Your Needs
Speak to an expert who understands your business.
Create a Customized Plan
Develop a tailored solution that best fits your company today and tomorrow.
Grow Your Business
Focus on your key business initiatives and achieve your full growth potential.
From Hr trends to compliance & everything in between
The Sheakley HR Library
Receive the latest HR news, insights and resources that help you achieve your business goal
create a customised hr plan today
For nearly 25 years Sheakley has been a partner in assisting Gold Star Chili supporting our Safety, MCO & TPA program efforts.
Kim Olden, VP Human Resources, Gold Star Chili